AND »

11.16.2009

Blogger Sucks


yep. I said it!!

and Wordpress too!

The coolest way to blog, in my humble opinion, is on Tumblr.

Ok, blogger isn't the worst. I do think it's played out though.

Everybody has one and a lot of these blogs on here have the same layout. The same look!

IDK why everyone jumped on the blogger bandwagon. IDK and I'm one of those bandwagoners!

Maybe for community sake? I know this site makes it easy for you to organize your followers and stay updated on your fellow bloggers.. but what else is it that appeals to people??

After I created my blog (not this one), I felt cheated once I saw what Tumblr had to offer!! I mean would you feast your eyes on this:


look @ how clean and focused this blog looks!


Or This:

some of the goodies tumblr offers!

The call in audio feature is my faaaaaaave!!! It's quick, easy, and offers a really personal touch to your blog. yup.

Anywho: tumblr is HOT. tumblr is tomorrow!!!
I should know because I blog there! ha!

IDK, just give them a visit and decide for yourself!!

GO NOW!! The clock is ticking :)






0 comments: