AND »

11.16.2009

I Heart Justin Bieber!!!

I was flipping thru the channels one day, maybe two weeks ago, when a music video caught my eye. The scene showed a pretty live house party, full of teenagers, with confetti falling (from the sky?). At the center of it all is the cutest boy, with the cutest energy, and the cutest voice!

I didn't finish the video that day and I'm not sure why. All I know is that the following week I was channel surfing yet again (I cannot STAND to watch commercials!!) when I see something called: Justin Bieber's Hitlist. I passed over it at first and then it hit me that the name sounded familiar. I decided to tune in to see who this Justin Bieber was.


This adorable specimen right here is JUSTIN BIEBER yall!

Official Pics


It was the same boy from the video I'd seen! I was soo excited! To ice my cake, the next video shown on his Hitlist was his that very.same.video! It's called "One Time" and is his first (hit) single. The song is about his feelings for a young lady. It's pretty typical bubble gum pop music, but I think he has some potential. He has a good voice and the right people behind him.
According to the bio on his website, he was discovered on YouTube by a So So Def executive who flew him from his native Canada to Atlanta, where he eventually brokered a deal with Island Records. He's only 15 so hopefully he won't get caught up and become another drugged out, near forgotten, child star. [See McCaulay Caulkin.]

One thing is certain:
I HEART JUSTIN BIEBER! I have his single "One Time" on repeat and I will definitely probably be giving some of his other tracks a listen.

Well make that two things:

OMGEE His hair is soo dreamy! If I was 14... lol!
My World Album Cover
You can find more of him here:

What do you guys think? Do YOU like Justin B.? Ever heard of him? Does he make you go
"OMGEE" in a bad way? Weigh in!

0 comments: